Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Best Buy Follow-Up Blog

A few day's ago I gave a few tips on buying "open box items from Best Buy stores. If you missed that one check it out here.

Well, I ended up going back to Best Buy with my findings and I'm sad to say things didn't go well. I explained the situation to the store clerk and he proceeded to check the computer for the price I saw. To my surprise he said the item was not in their system. He asked me when I bought it and I said a day ago. He then scanned the SKU number and found no difference in the price. I went home and did the same exact search my self and found nothing on the site. So either Best Buy has taken interest in my blogs and has spies trailing me 24/7 to keep the man down or by sheer coincidence I bought a item on the LAST day it was available and got screwed...

You win this round Best Buy... No love lost. If only I could have gotten back to them the same day, but that would a have meant taking off work, and in the long run that's not worth 10 bucks...

Oh and to add insult to injury, last Sunday, Best Buy sent me a coupon for 10% off any open box item. A tad late to the party don't cha' think.

See ya next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment