Tuesday, August 28, 2012

10,000 views!!!

I'm AMAZED that I've made it this far! Years ago I started this blog along side a friend who I thought would keep up with me as far as new content. 50+ posts later I still manage to put something new out every now and then. (Not as often as I'd hoped but no ones perfect...)

All I can say is THANK YOU for all the support through the years. It has motivated me to keep this up for another year as well as inspire me to create some new and original content on a more regular bases.

In the future you can expect some "Top 10" blogs as well as more wedding video promos. In addition, recent events has caused me to want to vent more so expect more poetic material, (hopefully not emo.)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

(BTW: The counter you may see at the top of my page does not reflect the views from mobile devices so I based my count off of Googles internal counter. It's way more accurate.)


No comments:

Post a Comment