Monday, September 13, 2010

I been BUSY!!! (Bonus vids)

Yeah last week there was no update. Why? Because the next few blogs I had in mind were video related and I haven't had the time to do any video editing outside of the jobs i've been paid to do. But never fear. I still have ton's of blog material that I will be getting to soon.

Anyway since I don't wanna detract too much from my blog schedule I decided to make a HUGE shout-out to Tiaa for a great evening of food and fellowship!

Now anyone that know's me, knows for a fact that I go nowhere without my camera/camcorder. Rather than being part of the fun, I get just as much enjoyment from taking pictures or recording videos. (I guess thats why i'm so cheap to hire...)

I felt like I was missing a limb not having a camera in my hand and before long I had to go to the car for my camcorder. I did a little recording and tried some settings that I probably would have never had the opportunity to try otherwise and got a few nice clips. I would have gotten more but I just had to be a part of the fun! Yes I had to put away my camera and DANCE. Thanks again Tiaa!

Well I learned a few things about lowlight video editing but most of the clips are worthless. Here's a few of the better ones. Enjoy!




*Note- Videos have been uploaded via youtube but can only be viewed from this embedded link. The video will NOT appear in any of Youtube's public spaces, such as search results, channels, or the browse page.

No comments:

Post a Comment