Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amazing Blazblue Videos


For a dude that's always begging for his own content to be shared I haven't been sharing as much content as I used to before focusing on my own channel, but after checking out these Blazblue related vids that had to change.

(Note: If you don't know what Blazblue is then "see ya next blog!" because the following will all sound Greek to you... Speaking of Greeks, you gotta me know i you've seen these George. Ragna vs Hakumen FTW!!!)

(Note 2: Videos are not my creations nor do clicking on the embedded links direct you to any content owned or maintained by me.)


This first one Is a parody of the Continuum Shirt 2 opening



The second video, although in Japanese, is just awesome. This dude took the in-game sprites and FMV and gave us the animated ending we all wanted to see from Calamity Trigger...



That does it for this impromptu post. See ya next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment