Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Let's Play- Help Wanted

Blog site... Check...
YouTube channel... Check...
Web series... Of course!

Last June was supposed to be the beginning of production of my web-based series of "Let's Play" videos.

Let's PlayOne or more people, usually from message boards, that record themselves playing video games through screenshots or captured video (Mostly the latter)..." -Urban Dictionary

"But there are a ton of Let's Plays already floating around the net. Why make your own?"

"Because I want to..."

I doubt the direction I take with this show will be 100% original but everyone needs a hobby and mine is film and video games, so I'm gonna try something new for me, even if it may not be new to you. But I digress...

Production was postponed due to health and work but after a series of tests I'm ready to begin with the pilot episode. The hardest part of this project will be trying to avoid scheduling conflicts with my revolving co-hosts so I decided to post the pilot season filming schedule for those that wanted to reserve their spot for a specific episode.

Pilot Season schedule.
Nintendo World Cup- NES
Pictionary- NES
Revolt- N64
Mario Party 3- N64

Each episode will need a crew of 5, 4 hosts and one camera operator. Message me ASAP with the episode(s) you want to be a part of.

These games will be played on their original systems but feel free to practice on any other versions if you need to. Also, as tempting as it may be to copy other reviewers comments or jokes, please attempt to keep your material original.

That's it for now. See ya next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment