Monday, October 3, 2011

September Wedding Promos

I know what your thinking. "Hey, shouldn't this stuff go up on your business website?"

Well recently my hard drive crashed and one of the few things I didn't back up was the layout for my website. This means that to do any kind of update, I'd have to rebuild the site from scratch (yeah that sucks.) On top of that, last summer it was announced by Apple that their MobileMe service would be discontinued and that web hosting would cease June of 2012. Although the site address will be the same I have not secured a new host yet so I'll keep you updated on the future fate of www.vicephotos.com.

Moving on...

Last month I had the opportunity to offer my videography services to two couples and the individual teaser videos have been getting a lot of traffic on Youtube (which is a good thing.) It makes me wish I embedded them here first (which would have been a better thing)

If you have yet to see them they have been embedded below. If you are interested in hiring me for a future event submit inquiries to DVDeluxe@msn.com.

A&C Wedding


J&E Wedding



Do you have a favorite? I'd love to hear your comments below.

Hmmm, anyone notice more video content than pictures recently? See ya next blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment