Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mini Rant #2 Give me hot water!!




Restaurants need to give me hot water in their bathrooms. After all I know they have it. They better. Stop being greedy!

No one wants to come out of 29 degree weather, to eat, just to wash their hands in ice cold water. That's not "cool"... See what I did there...

Why tease me with that hot water button? Well at least your not as bad as those automatic faucets that attempt to decide for me what temperature I want my water to be...

Or what about those "time release" buttons that last all of two seconds before you have to press them again?

If fact, while on the subject, what's up with the "partially automated" bathrooms? You know, the ones that will have everything "touch free" except for one or two devices? Kinda defeats the purpose of a germ free environment if you still end up touching something, doesn't it? I guess it's a multiple step investment that I always seem to see in mid-process...

Oh and word to the wise. There have been cases of mouthwash being camouflaged as hand soap, and hand soap being camouflaged as mouthwash. Take my word of experience that neither works well as a substitute...

See ya next blog...



No comments:

Post a Comment